Walked home again, from Shin Maru back home. Glad to have company this time since it was always alone. It was as though we just continued our topics at dinner and continued laughing our way back... My feet felt like they finally got separated from my body after I reached home and sat on the sofa....
It was kinda awkward when we finally reached the final cross road... I don't see how the bridge was narrow but I think I got the meaning of it... Even the continuation of the topics while I was walking back alone left me laughing inside...
Was at my first ever baseball match, Giants vs DENA! Didn't understand abit if baseball before the game so spent the first hour trying to understand the rules and stuffs, and struggling to stay awake... It was pretty interesting towards the end when Giants started to score and I got to see things move beyond first base (and learn more rules)... Would have been even better if they faced a stronger rival!
Was lucky enough to catch some seasonal finale (of a Giants at Tokyo Dome) and this year is their 80th anniversary! So it was kinda educational and touching for me to see how the team and their fans support each other...
Typhoon today so I brought back the company PC yesterday.... Gotta work, and just in case the typhoon prevents me from reaching office, I get to do some stuffs...

0 comments:
Post a Comment